Make A Claim
Important things to remember when making a claim:
- You can now make a claim using the portal below.(Excluding hospital stays as a signature from the hospital is required).Alternatively you can download a claim form and send with original receipts. All receipts must include the name of the person claiming together with details of the treatment undertaken and the name of the practitioner performing the treatment. All claims must be submitted within 3 months of the date of any treatment
- Pre-existing conditions are not permissible with the exception of dental and optical
- Make sure that you check the length of your qualifying period before claiming
- Check that you have sufficient level of benefit remaining before submitting a claim
- For all claims submitted on line UKH reserves the right to request original receipts, with random sampling regularly undertaken as part of our anti- fraud controls
For more information on how to make a claim, please refer to the relevant pages in the Terms and Conditions.You can now have claim monies paid directly to your chosen bank account, by completing the appropriate section of the claim form with your bank account details. Once you have chosen this method we will pay all future claims into the same bank account unless you advise us otherwise. As a consequence it will no longer be necessary to send you separate notification of payments made.
Should you wish to forward your claim by post, please use either of the documents below, dependent upon your type of claim.
'Right Click' and 'Save As' On the forms below to download them in PDF format