Did you know that it costs just £1 per employee per week to provide your workforce with a UK Healthcare health cash plan? The problem for most HR managers or small business owners is that you can’t put a price on a whole lot of hassle. That’s why some choose not to sign up or switch providers; but signing up to one of our plans couldn’t be simpler.
In fact, signing up for a corporate health cash plan by UK Healthcare is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Call 0845 2088 631 or fill out an enquiry form and a member of the UK Healthcare team will call you or arrange to visit your workplace to discuss your company’s needs.
2. You sign on the dotted line and provide details of your current health cash plan provider.
3. We do all the hard work so you don’t have to. This includes handling the switchover from your previous provider and providing documentation to all of your staff to ensure that they understand their plan.
Once your corporate health cash plan is up and running, making a claim is simple too. You can claim back cash on a number of medical services and prescriptions, up to agreed policy limits, and you can do it from day one of the plan.
1. First, complete and sign a simple claim form.
2. Next, send this to UK Healthcare along with the original receipts for the treatment; or in the event of a hospital stay, a signed declaration from the discharging hospital. Receipts must include the employee name and must be submitted within 3 months of the treatment, prescription or hospital stay.
3. A claim can be completed if employees have sufficient benefits remaining. It is advisable to check the level of benefit remaining before making a claim. Once approved we aim to pay all monies directly to your bank account within three working days.
You’ll be surprised at how simple it is to join the UK Healthcare family and doing so could save your company a fortune in the long run. According to last year’s CIPD Absence Management Survey, staff sickness could be costing you £595 per employee per year. In contrast, a UK Healthcare health cash plan could cost as little as £1 per employee per week and provide a healthier, happier workforce in return.